Sunday, June 10, 2007

Kathy's Stationary Box



I made this stationary box for a close friends bridal shower...Kathy and my daughter Titi have been friends forever...and I wanted to make something special for her. The stamp sets I used were "Lifes Special Moments " and "Wonderful Words"...both sets are retired from Stampin' Up and Itty Bitty Background which is current...card stock used was very vanilla, old olive, more mustard, handsome hunter, bravo burgandy, chocolate chip, green galore, and mellow moss,...Printed paper is from the Recollections pattern...classic stampin' ink pads were old olive and mellow moss...stampin' write markers were certainly celery and pretty in pink... Ivory organdy ribbon was used and, dyed with mellow moss and rose red inks. The box is covered in a cream colour velvet. I love how this set came out.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin