Thursday, August 2, 2007

It's Here...It's Here!!!





The new Fall/Winter Mini Catty is here....whooppppppiii!!!.....I already have my favorites lined up...these are going to make some really fun winter cards and projects.






I really...really...really...love the SUPERSIZE Snow Flake...and the matching JUMBO roller Snow....these are a definite must have for my stash.








I am also in love with the Tags On Board...the swirls on the big tag remind me when the wind blows and the soft feathery snow whips around my feet.









OH...OH...how can I say no to these yummy double sided papers...CAN'T...Holiday Harmony...your all mine.
What can I say about the new Accent and Elements???...on my list you go...also Tags For All...should be called tags for Beverley...LOL...your mine.

As you can see I am in seventh heaven...made my list...check it twice...I don't care if I was naughty or nice...these babies are still mine.

Have a great evening everyone...going to go through my mini catty again...just in case I missed something.

HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin