Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Mini Notebook Thank You


I wanted to send a thank you card to a friend...but i wanted it to be a little something more also...I love doing the mini notebooks...they are quick and easy to do...so I combined the mini notebook as a thank you card.


The stamp sets I used are Totally Tabs and Tagger's Dozen...The card stock used is Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Whisper White, and Creamy Caramel...I used the Spritzer Tool with my Old Olive marker to spritz my paper and card stock...the plaid ribbon is Moss...supplies are from stampin' up...the triangle paperclip is from staples...the stripped ribbon, paper flower, and floral brad is from Michael's.




On the inside I will write a personal sentiment for her and the rest of the pages she will be able to use for her notes and reminders to herself...which I used my Dymo Label to do.




This little thank you card/notebook measures 4 1/2 X 3...small in size...but packs a big punch.




Have a Stampin' Good Day everyone.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin