Sunday, September 9, 2007

Happy Harvest




This is my card that we did in class yesterday...and I am LUVIN' it...LOL...this is one of my favorite sets...and when stampin' up added the wheels and accessories set to coordinate with it...that was even better.
I used Loads Of Love and Loads of Love Accessories stamp sets...the card stock I used was Garden Green, Whisper White, Only Orange, and Wild Wasabi...this card only used two ink pads and they were Chocolate Chip and Only Orange...my markers used were Apricot Appeal, So Saffron, Barely Banana, and Bordering Blue...all are from Stampin' Up...the Gold Glitter pen from Sakura was used to highlight the window and headlights on the truck and was purchased at The Great American Stamp Store in Connecticut...the orange single stitched grosgrain ribbon is from Joannes Fabrics.
Hope everyone enjoys this card as much as I enjoyed making it...have a stampin' good day.
HUGS.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin