Friday, October 5, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


Fall is in the air...well kind of...it's going to be 87 degrees here later today...but I love this time of year and I love this pumpkin card...I always look for ways to use up my scraps since I always have so much and am glad that I was able to use some of it on this card today...I stamped the pumpkins in a row...then stamped two more on scrap paper and cut them out...I used the dimensionals to raise them onto the other stamped pumpkins...the roller was used to do the background on the card...a very easy and quick card.



This is the pumpkinny (is that a word???...LOL) recipe:

Stamp sets: Fall Whimsy, Stamp Around Wheel Acorns, and Sentiment from River City Rubber Works.

Card Stock: Whisper White, Old Olive, More Mustard, and Assorted scraps.


Inks: More Mustard and Old Olive.

Chalks: Assorted Colours (mixed different oranges, browns, and yellows from Stampin' Up w/a Q-Tip).


Additional Accessories: Stampin' Up Dimensionals and Snail Adhesive.

All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.



Thanks everyone for stopping by...enjoy these last days of summer.


Have a stampin' good day.



HUGS

Note: my spell checker say's that "pumpkinny" is not a word...LOL...but I am leaving it, because I like it.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin