Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Roller, Roller, Scrapbook Page

This was my second project for the "Birthday Bash" weekend...a birthday scrapbook page...it was quick and easy...I left everything blank so the ladies could add their own personal pics when they got home...The stamp set and wheels were from the level three hostess sets and they were fun too use.






This is the recipe:

Stamp Sets and Wheels: Warmest Regards, All About Occasions, and Stamp Around All About Birthdays.




Card Stock and Papers: Old Olive, Whisper White, Real Red, So Saffron, Pink Passion, Barely Banana, and Ruby Red...printed papers from Micheal's.




Inks: Basic Black, Pink Passion, and Old Olive.




Additional Accessories: Snail Adhesive, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Large and Small Tag Punches, True Thyme Single stitch Ribbon, Colour Duster and Diamond Glaze from Judikins, Purple Plaid Ribbon from Micheal's, Circle by Sizzix and Plastic Sleeves purchased at Staples.


All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.





Today is a perfect day to stay home and have a stampin' good time...it's pouring rain outside and very cold...I have several class projects I'm working on and I think today will be a perfect day to stay home and complete them...I can pull on my comfy thick sweats...grab a very hot cup of coffee and just enjoy my time stampin'.






I just want to share with everyone what I treated myself to for my birthday...and if I get a chance today I will see if I can do a class project with it for the ...Is A Stampin' Good Time ladies class...I know they will love it...I can't wait...I can't remember who's site I saw a project with using the Janome Sew Mini...but she was my enabler who pushed me over the edge...LOL...a big THANK YOU.



I want to apologize for the quality of my pics...I don't know why they don't come out crisp and sharp like everyone else's...my daughter has suggested I take a photo class at the local college...even on a regular camera I can't seem to get nice pics...I have tried everything...even the tripod my daughter gave me still doesn't seem to make my pics come out nice...I am open to suggestions if anyone out there has any.






Finally I just want to remind everyone that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month...if you haven't scheduled an appointment for your mammography please do it today...thanks to everyone for stopping by...I'm off to have a stampin' good time and I hope despite this nasty weather everyone out there will have a stampin' good day.






HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin