Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Mini Christmas Tags

I completed these tags in less than half an hour...there was no stamping...they were quick...quick...quick and easy .

Everything I used was scraps left over from other projects or classes.

The two little Christmas trees, the wreath, and the Christmas bulb was left over from cards or a project I made last year.

I don't remember were I purchased some of the supplies, but my favorite is the vellum paper with the merry Christmas written all over it...I checked at Michael's, ACMoore, and Joannes and none of the stores had any vellum like that, so this pattern must be something I've had a long time.

I hope you enjoy my little tags...try and think of ways to use up your scraps so that nothing is wasted.

Thank you for stopping by...enjoy the brisk weather...take a long walk then come in and enjoy a cup of hot coffee or tea.
Have a stampin' good day...I know I will.
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin