Monday, December 10, 2007

Carol's Holiday Tag Team

This is the cute card Carol made for our stampin' good time class yesterday...what an adorable little Santa...the set has lots of stamps in it that could be used to make several different versions of this card...I don't have this set...but I think I need to get it...LOL.


This is the recipe:
Stamp Set: Holiday Tag Team and Background Basics.

Card Stock: Whisper White, Garden Green, and Real Red.

Inks: Basic Black and Versa Pad.

Pencils: Assorted Water Coloured Pencils.

Additional Supplies: Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Clear Crystal Glitter by Stickles purchased from ACMoore, and Country Plaid ribbon purchased at Joannes.

All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

It is awful outside...we didn't get the snow that was expected, but we had icy rain most of the night ...I went out with Yukiko this morning to get my paper and I had to walk on the grass...the driveway was a sheet of ice and it would have been hazardous to my health if I had tried to navigate walking on it...LOL...so since I'm stuck in the house for most of the day guess what i plan to do...I need to come up with an idea for my Christmas cards...Carol is already working on hers...OH! the pressure...ok...so i better get to working on it and getting myself a cup of coffee...stay warm everyone.


Thanks for stopping by and have a stampin' good day.


HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin