Thursday, December 6, 2007

Happy Winter

I still have a lot of snow outside...and I have no intentions of going out to build a snowman...so I thought I would build one on a card...LOL...this one was more fun any way and a lot warmer to do...He has on his olive scarf and red gloves and is playing with some snowballs...he is a real cutie...unfortunately after all these years Stampin' Up is retiring this adorable set...I am so glad I already have mine and will continue to use it.
This card was so quick and easy...and a lot of fun to make.


This is the recipe:
Stamp Sets: Happy Winter (retired) and It's Snow Time.

Card Stock: Brilliant Blue, Whisper White, Old Olive, Ruby Red, and purple printed paper purchased at Michael's.

Inks: Brilliant Blue and Brilliance Moonlight White Pigment ink.

Markers: Real Red, Old Olive, and Only Orange.

Additional Supplies: Gold Cording (retired), Snail Adhesive, Brilliant Blue Brad, Super Fine clear embossing powder purchased from Michael's, and Sukura Clear Glitter Pen purchased from the Great American Stamp Store.

Thanks for stopping by and checking on me this morning...it is soooooooo cold and windy...I am going to have a nice cup of hot fruit tea...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.

HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin