Tuesday, December 4, 2007

So Darn Cute

I am so proud of myself that I am still patting myself on the back...I know...I know...everyone is doing this set like this and this wasn't my idea...but it is sooooooo!!! darn cute...I love it. I saw this on several other sites, but didn't think I had the Patience to cut this up into these tiny sets...I was getting ready to return my dominoes to walmart because I thought they were to heavy...then lo and behold...look what I found in the Dollar shop. These tiny little wood blocks and I thought...ok I'll try it...and I Luv...Luv...Luv it.
A BIG thank you to whomever thought of this idea. Instead of having 3 stamps I now have 34...WOW...WOW...WOW...and a sentiment for every card I can think of...and a few cute decorative designs as well "So Many Sayings"...but so little time...who could ask for anything more...LOL...I can't wait to use them on my next card...so I am off to have a stampin' good time.

*BTW...Carol plans on keeping hers as a 3 pc. set...wait till she sees mine...I have a feeling that she will change her mind...LOL.

The weather is freezin' cold today and we have been having snow flurries and awful strong winds all morning...I finally had to put a big block of wood on my garbage can because it kept blowing off and I was afraid the next time it would go flying down the road...I live in a 100 year old farm house so you can imagine how the wind blows through all these old, creaky windows...but I love it. I will spare all of you another one of my snowy pictures...LOL. I think it's time for hot chocolate with a big pile of whipped cream on top...YUMMO!!!.

Thank you so much everyone for stopping by today...stay warm and have a stampin' good day.

HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin