Tuesday, January 22, 2008

From The Heart Sweet Treats

I love these little red heart shaped tins...they're sooooooooooo darn cute...they were my project that I did for the stampin' good time ladies on Sunday....and I think they loved them too...and they're a nice size...approximately 2X3...and can hold a big handful of sweet treats for your sweetie...or you...LOL.



Since the tin was already a nice bright red...I didn't have to do much work...and this keeps with our theme for this month...KISS...Keep It Simple Silly.


This is my simple recipe:
Stamps set: Sentiment from Holidays and wishes.
********************
Card stock: pretty in pink...purely pomegranate...real red...pixie pink...print papers from my scraps.
********************
Inks: purely pomegranate.
*********************
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...key tag punch...pink double sided ribbon purchased at Joannes...red heart tin purchased at Michael's...hearts sizzix die...and country heart punch from EK Success.
********************
All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


You only have to layer the different size hearts and put the ribbon around the outside of the tin...I also put a piece of ribbon under the hearts...then fill with your favorite sweets...we filled ours with cherry cordial hugs, chocolate and vanilla hugs...how sweet was that...YUMMO...I also added the little punch tag inside with my sentiment "From the heart".


We had a great time making these tins and the stampin' good time ladies were so proud of themselves...I think they'll go home and make more...I sure feel like it...I hope Micheal's still have some left over.
Thanks everyone for stopping by this morning...we are expecting snow later this afternoon...so grab yourselves a hot cup of tea and have a stampin' good time.
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin