Sunday, January 20, 2008

Yvonne's Merry Christmas

Carol and I just had to share this card...Yvonne even used a Martha Stewart punch and the Dashing DSP to decorate the envie...so the card and the envie were co-ordinated...how beautiful.



I know...I know...I thought we were done with Christmas but this will be a quick post...Carol and I had to share the Christmas card we had received from one of our stampin' good time ladies who is a fairly new stamper...but looks like she is becoming a old pro...she did a beautiful job on this card...it is simple...but so elegant.






This is the recipe:
Stamps: sentiment stamps unknown.

Card stock and papers: Dashing DSP...Old Olive and Real Red prints DSP...and very vanilla.

Inks: Old Olive and Real Red.

Additional supplies: Snail adhesive...ticket corner punch...and silver brads.


All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


Thank you Yvonne...you did a great job...Carol and I loved our cards.



Thanks everyone for stopping by...I've gotta run...have a stampin' good day.


HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin