Monday, January 14, 2008

Mini Note Holders


Our theme for the month of January is "KISS"...Keep It Simple Silly.




And that is just what I did with these mini binder clips for our class on Sunday...I kept it simple...these little binder clips took about a minute each to make and no stampin' was involved.




I purchased the binder clips at Staples...card stock was Creative License DSP (retired from Stampin' Up) and scrap papers from my stash...Blue bayou double stitch ribbon from stampin' up...yellow and green ribbons are from my scrap ribbon stash...we used mini punches to make the little hearts...mittens...and gingerbread man.


The ladies had a great time making these...they were super quick and easy...a great way to use up small pieces of scraps.
Thanks for stopping by and have a stampin' good day.
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin