Friday, January 11, 2008

My Starbucks Latte Cup

I am not sure how I came up with this...maybe the liquid in the cup was too hot and I started can I alter my Starbucks cup...and this is what I came up with...pretty neat I think...and I didn't have to pull out any stampin' can you imagine that...LOL.

This is the recipe:
Card Stock: assorted scraps from my way too much stash.

Additional Supplies: Sticky strip...crop-a-dile...sizzix Daisy die...brown and cream brads purchased at Michael's.

I used the sticky strip to place the flowers where I wanted them...but you must use brads or eyelets to hold them in place if you really plan on using the cup or the decorated band for the cup...the hot liquid softens the sticky strip and it does the same on the glue from the glue gun...the flowers did help keep the heat of the liquid in the cup away from my fingers a little bit...but it just looked cute on the was a fun, quick, and easy project to of all I love when I can use my scraps to do a project...and I recycled my Starbucks cup.

Hope you enjoyed this cute little project...thanks for stopping by.

Have a stampin' good evening.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin