Friday, March 14, 2008

Just For You...3 X 3

I don't know where today went...it's late in the evening and I didn't finish my project that I was working on...so a 3 X 3 to my rescue...I decided that if I don't get time to stamp...I'd do these adorable little cards since they can be so quick and easy to make...and they still allow me to feel like I'm having a stampin' good time...LOL.

Stamp sets: Background basics...and sentiment by Kolette Hall purchased at Michael's.

Card stock: whisper white...assorted scraps...and white printer paper from staples.

Inks: old olive and tempting turquoise.

Markers: certainly celery...pretty in pink...creamy caramel...lavender lace...and summer sun.

Additional supplies: wild wasabi double stitched ribbon...snail adhesive...and ticket corner punch.

All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

Thanks for stopping by tonight and have a stampin' good evening...I'm exhausted and I'm off to bed...good night everyone.

HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin