Monday, March 17, 2008

Sweet of You...St. Patrick

Good morning everyone and Happy St. Patricks Day...I've been up for hours and couldn't sleep so I figured I might as well take pics and post the project that I shared with the stampin' good time ladies on Saturday night...we had a great time and did some great projects...my project was a pocket for a lollipop...YUM...LOL.
Here I added a 3 X 3 card to show this sucker could be converted to a mini card if you didn't want to make the pocket...cute gift to give the kids.




Stamp set: So many scallops.

Card stock: creamy caramel...old olive...printed shamrock paper...and cream printer paper (inside of card).

Inks: glorious green.

Punches: scalloped punch...ticket corner...1/4" hand held circle...and 1/16 hand held circle.

Additional supplies: Crystal effects...wild wasabi double stitched ribbon...green plaid ribbon...snail adhesive...sticky strip...green galore brads...bright green brads from Michael's (on the card)...and spring bloom dew drops from The Robins Nest.


I really love the bling on these projects...and these little acrylic gems from the Robin's Nest are the greatest.


Inside the card I did my favorite finishing touch...and that was a piece of cream printer paper to write my sentiment.



Thanks everyone for stopping by and a big thank you to the stampin' good time ladies for a fun Saturday night...enjoy the day everyone...it's cold and windy here...I think I'll have a nice cup of hot tea...have a stampin' good day.
HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin