Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mini Score-it Board

These literally just arrive at my door step and I had to call Carol to see if she mind if I opened hers to take pics...the stampin' good time ladies loved using my Score-it Board for their projects and this year the company came out with the Mini Score-It Board and the ladies in the class wanted their own to use.

Here it is...it came in this very nice red velour box...isn't it just darn stinkin' cute...I love it...I should have gotten one for me too...but what would I do with two score-it boards...LOL.


As you can see it is about half the size of the regular score-it board and much lighter...but it looks exactly the same...it also has the stop guide and the wooden scoring tool...just like the big one...how KOOL is that.

The ladies also got the carry tote so their investment would be safe bringing it back and forth to classes...the large score-it doesn't come with a tote...maybe I can talk Carol into making one for me...LOL.


The ladies and I want to thank Terri at Stamp on In for all her patience and wonderful service...the ladies are going to love their new Score-It Boards as soon as they get a chance to pick them up.
Thanks for stopping by and sharing the news...have a stampin' good day.
Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin