Saturday, April 19, 2008

Thank You

This is a card I whipped up this morning...and I loved how it turned out...I have a lot of things to get done before our class tonight so I will make this a quick post...I like this set and will make a few more projects using it.




Stamps: Merci (retired)...and wonderful words.

Card stock: wild wasabi...tempting turquoise...whisper white...and cream printer paper.

Inks: always artichoke...and Brilliance lightening black pigment ink.

Additional supplies: snail adhesive...water colour wonder crayons, Bold brights...superfine clear embossing powder...scotch quick dry tacky adhesive...ticket corner punch...spiral binding punch...rounded tab punch...assorted colours embroidery thread...clear crystals from Joanne's...and the robin's nest dew drops Paris.

All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

Inside I used cream printer paper... and I used the ticket corner punch on the edges...I luv it...LOL...especially the bling...well I better get going...The pollen count must be high today ...my allergies are making me miserable...I want to go out early and get back home before the stores get crowded.


Thanks for stopping by...have a stampin' great day.



Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin