Thursday, May 8, 2008

Just A Note...Journal (NHFKB5)

Nichole Heady...Father Knows Best card stock...#5

Good morning ladies...I am so excited to be sharing my last project with you using Nichole's Father Knows best paper that I down loaded last weekend...I wanted to see how many cards and projects I could make using that one piece of card stock.

This is my most favorite of all the projects...I love doing notebooks and journals...and this one has the felt cover which makes it very easy to work with.



This is the recipe:
Stamps: Year round cheer (retired).

Card stock: Father Knows Best collection from Nichole Heady...always artichoke...rose red...orchid opulence...and basic black.

Inks: Chocolate chip.

Additional supplies: Felt lavender notebook purchased at Joannes...yellow floral brads...yellow floral eyelets...crop-a-dile purchased at Michael's...stampin' dimensionals...snail adhesive...xyron laminating machine...clear acrylic mini discs purchased from Michael's...crystal effects...1/4" circle hand punch...sizzix circle die...and scallop punch.



All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

On the inside of the cover I put a piece of black card stock to give the felt a little more strength...it also allows the flower on the front cover of the journal show up a little more.

On the back cover I used a cute little stamp that says "when you care enough...you make it yourself!"...I punched out little country hearts and placed them around the sentiment...I could add lots more goodies to this little journal, but I love it just the way it is.



This weekend I celebrate one year of Blogging (who would have thought it possible)...the time seemed to have passed so quickly...and Mothers Day...our stampin' good time ladies will make a couple of cute cards and projects...I will also have some goodies for them to celebrate this wonderful weekend with us...hopeful the rain will be gone for the weekend and we will have sunshine.
Thanks for stopping by this rainy morning...and have a super stampin' good day.
Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin