Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cupcake Wishes

This is my card that I had for the ladies to make last Friday...I'm just getting to it today...and as Martha would say..."it's a good thing" that it is late...because today is my daughters birthday...her husbands birthday was last Friday...so what better day than today to post this card...LOL...and I really...really love these cupcake stamps...I think I'm addicted.


This is the recipe:
Stamps: Heard from the heart...and small talk(retired).
*****
Card stock: riding hood red...naturals ivory...very vanilla...kiwi kiss...Bella Rose DSP...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: basic brown...riding hood red.
*****
Markers: creamy caramel...certainly celery...and summer sun.
*****
Additional supplies:
fiskars cutter...score-it board...snail adhesive...stampin' dimensionals...stickles yellow glitter glue...cuttle bug birthday wishes folder...scallop circle...ticket corner...1 1/4 inch circle...1 inch...and 1 3/8inch punches.


All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.
*****
On the inside of the card I used my favorite of favs embellishment...I used cream printer paper to write my message or to stamp a sentiment.


Thanks so much for stopping by this morning...enjoy this beautiful weather...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin