Monday, August 18, 2008

The New Catty's Is Here And New Water Marks

The new catty is here and it's beautiful...here are a couple of my favorites goodies.


The cover has some lovely samples...I love the card...and butterfly project...and the books covered with the designer papers are beautiful...they would make great gifts.



This is a couple of the level one goodies...both of these I love...one set has a cupcake stamp...and the other stamp set coordinates with the new square scalloped punch...LUV it...there's even a new pack of DSP.



The new sympathy sets are very nice and can also make get well cards...pair the images with any other sentiment to even expand on the type of cards or scrappin' layouts that can be made.


The card stocks and papers are to die for...the lower right hand corner is my absolute fav...Bella Rose DSP.

The new punches include a square scallop punch... and a scalloped edge punch...LUV those too.

This set Stampin' Up donates a percentage to the Ronald McDonald house...Carol and I have been purchasing these special sets...since Stampin' Up started offering them a few years ago...I think we both will probably be getting this one also...it coordinates with the new square scallop punch...a must have...LOL.
*****


These are my new watermarks from Dina over at
Mama Dini's Digi-Sig Diner
...a BIG thank you Dina for all the work you did on my watermarks...I love them...the top one has a Flourish back ground...and the bottom one has angel wings...and can't wait to start using them...I lost my original water marks when my computer crashed last month...I made sure that the new ones are now backed up in a file...thanks again Dina.

I hope to get back to stampin' this week...I missed not doing my early morning cards and projects...enjoy the beautiful weather...thanks for stopping by this morning...and have a super stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin