Sunday, August 31, 2008

Scratch Pad

This is the scratch pad I made to keep in my kitchen to write myself reminders...and my shopping list...it is just a freebie pad that came in the mail from some telemarketing company...and instead of throwing it out I altered it ...I didn't have to purchase anything extra...I used up scraps...papers...and embellies that I already had in my stash.

This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: perfect presentation(retired)...and just a note sentiment from wood cellar graphics.

*****

Card stock: dashing DSP(retired)...old olive...wild wasabi(retired)...and purely pomegranate(retired).
*****

Inks: wild wasabi.

*****


Additional supplies: snail adhesive...crystal effects...green acrylic rhinestones...gold cording(retired)...tag punch...sakura clear, green, and yellow glitter pens...red and green eyelets...small and large star punches...small and large rectangle punches.



All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




It was difficult trying to take a pic of it...because the pad is so tall...but you can see most of it when I lay it on it's side...I love it...and it will come in handy when I need to jot myself a note...a nice gift out of something that otherwise would have gone in the trash.


Thanks for sharing the morning with me...enjoy the wonderful weather...and have a great holiday with your families...but most of all have a stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin