Sunday, October 5, 2008

Thank you very much

This was a quick card I made this morning...my back hurts again and very badly...even my legs feel like their tingling...ouch...I guess I shouldn't have carried in those two cases of water I bought this morning...I thought sitting and doing some stampin' would make me feel better...but nothing is helping.
This is the recipe:
Stamps: much appreciated(retired).
*****
Card stock: chocolate chip...cream printer paper...and assorted scraps from my stash.
*****
Inks: chocolate chip.
*****
Punches: corner tag...horizontal slot...and corner rounder from Marvy.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...chocolate chip twill ribbon...score-it board...fiskar cutter.


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Thanks for stopping by this morning...I'm going to take a couple Tylenol and a cup of hot tea...I hope you have a stampin' good day.
*****



Remember ladies this is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month...please remember to have you Mammograms done.



Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin