Friday, November 28, 2008

Snowman with Candycane

This card didn't come out as nice as I would have liked...I think it has something to do with the colours...I'm just not happy with it...but isn't that ribbon gorgeous...there was only about less than a yard left on the spool or I would have bought more...I don't know if you can see the shimmerz on the snowman...I love that shimmer glitter...it gives a beautiful shimmer to your work.




This is the recipe:
Stamps: snowman(unknown)...and sentiment from the angel company.
*****
Card stock: gable green...real red...whisper white...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: garden green.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Additional supplies: 1/2 inch foam tape...snail adhesive...stampin' dimensionals...scotch quick dry tacky adhesive...stickles fruit punch and lime green glitter glue...robins nest silver bells dew drops...shimmerz angel wings...olive sheer satin edge ribbon from Joanne's...cuttle bug snow dots folder...1/16 inch hand held circle punch...and gold cording(retired).
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





Thanks for stopping by and sharing my card...I hope you all have a stampin' good evening.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin