Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Inchie Blues

I love the inchies that I've seen on other stampin' sites...you can actually make lots of inchies...store them away...and put them together on a card or project as needed...because they are so small they don't take up a lot of room...I used the mini cuppy cakes from the level one hostess set Bitty Basics...but my absolute favorite is the Waterfall glitter glue...it has so much sparkle and is my favorite of all the glitter glues from stickles.
*****
This is my sparkling recipe:
Stamps: Bitty Basics (level 1 hostess)...and sketch an event(retired).
*****
Card stock: whisper white...brocade blue...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: basic brown and brocade blue.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...stickles waterfall glitter glue...crystal effects...turquoise, teal, and blue rhinestones...cuttle bug happy birthday folder...wild wasabi striped grosgrain ribbon(retired)...score-it board...and fiskar cutter.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.


The inside of my card I have white printer paper...to write or to stamp my sentiment.




Later this morning we are suppose to have another very bad snow storm hit our area...I'm tired of shoveling all this white stuff...can't wait for spring to arrive...LOL...thanks everyone for dropping by...stay warm...drink a nice cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows...and have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin