Saturday, February 14, 2009

From The Heart Tin

HAPPY HEART DAY EVERYONE...
This was my little project for the ladies on Friday evening...a cute heart shaped tin that we altered...and I must say the ladies did a wonderful job with their project.
*****


Then we filled it with chocolate kisses...mmmmmmmm...delish...I feel like keeping this for myself.




This is the recipe:
Stamp set: Holidays and Wishes.
*****
Card stock: candy lane DSP...real red...pink passion...and assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: riding hood red...and chocolate chip.
*****
Additional supplies: pink mix mini discs...scotch quick dry tacky glue...snail adhesive...sizzix heart die...heart to heart punch...key tag punch...pink double stitch ribbon from Joannes...and pink country plaid ribbon from Michael's.




All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




I love that new heart to heart punch...it is better than cutting them out by hand...YEHHHH!!!!




To cover the seams of the paper and ribbon I used my heart punch to punch out a couple of hearts.



The bottom of the tin has my favorite sentiment.



Thanks for stopping by and sharing my Valentine project this morning...I love having you all stop in...I hope you have a great valentines...and a stampin' good day.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin