Saturday, March 28, 2009

Baby Boy Inchie

I'm all for giving those cute little baby boys equal time also...so this is the inchie for a baby boy...another quick and easy card to fit into my busy schedule this week...and I love it.



This is the quickie recipe:

Stamps: studio G baby and baby blessing from PSX stamps.

*****

Card stock: bashful blue...whisper white...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.

*****

Inks: bashful blue and basic brown.

*****

Markers: assorted stampin' write.

*****

Additional supplies: blue and yellow striped ribbon...ribbon stitch punch...score-it board...snail adhesive...and fiskar cutter.




Thanks so much for stopping by this morning...I'm off to work on the other projects that are taking up so much of my time...LOL...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin