Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dionne's Baby Boy Paint Can

Congratulations to Dionne...Byron...and big sister Rhianna on the birth of the new addition to the family...a healthy baby boy...Byron Jr.



Inside the can I filled it with baby bath products and a little teddy bear onesie with a matching teddy bear bib.


The recipe was a quick and easy one...I used ice blue twine plaid from Making Memories and my stars card stock...the baby boy magnet is from Die cuts With A View...sticky strip...stampin' dimensionals...brilliant blue ink...assorted stickers, chip boards, and ribbons...the paint can with lid and can opener are from The Home Depot.


The baby boy sign on top of the can is a magnet and can be removed to hang on a door or the wall of the new baby's room. 




All supplies from stampin up unless otherwise noted.




I'm still down at my daughter and son-in-law visiting with my grandson and he's doing very well...thanks so much for stopping in and sharing my project...enjoy the beautiful morning...and have a super stampin' good day. 


Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin