Sunday, May 17, 2009

Duckie Thanks So Much

I'm addicted to duckie...so of course I had to use my favorite set to make a thank you card to send to my daughter for giving me that gift certificate for a day at the spa...I can't wait to use it.





This is my recipe:

Stamp sets: wagon full of fun and sprinkles.
*****
Card stock: cream...creamy caramel...assorted scraps and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: chocolate chip and creamy caramel.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Punches: heart to heart...ticket corner...sizzix thank you folder...and cuttle bug distressed stripes folder.
*****
Additional supplies: big shot...fiskar...score-it...stampin' dimensionals...snail adhesive...peridot crystal...crystal effects...soft moss sheer ribbon from Michael's...and silver stickles glitter glue.
*****

All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Inside the card I used my heart to heart punch on the printer paper...then I used my finger to colour in the hearts with the creamy caramel ink...just rub your finger lightly over the ink pad and rub it on the paper.




My allergies have been acting up again...it is suppose to rain this morning so maybe that will cut the pollen count down a little and allow me to breathe...thanks everyone for stopping in this morning...I hope you have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin