Sunday, June 14, 2009

By the sea...By the sea

This is my project for the June Sketchin' Good Time...a quick and very easy card...there isn't any sentiment on this card so I could use it for anything and add an appropriate sentiment later when I need it.
*****
This is my very quick recipe:
Stamp set: on the beach (retired).
*****
Card stock: cool Caribbean (retired)...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: brilliant blue and soft sky (retired).
*****
Markers: stampin' write assortment.
*****
Additional supplies: score-it...fiskar cutter...and snail adhesive.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.

Inside I stamped a row of the flip flops on the bottom of the page...I love those flip flops they are so cute.


Well that was my big project for this morning...now that I'm home from my daughters I hope to get more time to catch up on all my work...thanks for stopping in and sharing my card this morning...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.





Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin