Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Japanese Gift Basket

This is a basket my daughter and son-in-law had made for the lady who covered me at work so that I was able to spend time with them after they had the baby...thanks to this lady I was able to spend thirty-three glorious days down in the city with my family and beautiful new grandson...a BIG Thank You Tina...you are the best.
*****
The basket is full of yummy Japanese cookies...green teas... and sweet treats...all from Japan.



The pics are a little fuzzy with the plastic catching the light and sending a glare...sure it's the glare...there's no way my photographic skills is causing a problem...LOL.




Thanks again Tina for all your help...and thanks everyone for stopping in this morning...have a stampin' good day.
*****






Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin