Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Private Class

My daughter and son-in-law has family visiting from Japan and they bought her up to visit for a few days...I introduced her to a stampin' good time...and you should she the beautiful cards she made on her very first try...in fact she had never seen a fiskar cutter before and fell in love with mine...she made me take her right to Michael's and she purchased one of her own to take home...a chopper as she calls it...I think we have another stamper in the family...LOL...and it was more exciting for her when she got to use a 40% off coupon...can you say BIG discount in Japanese...what a fun morning...Sugoi(WOW).
*****
You can see how proud she is of her two creations...you did a great job Hiroko...I expect to be getting lots of hand stamped cards from you in the future.
*****
*****
The cards I had her make were quick and easy...the stamp sets are retired Basket Full of Fun and Event Full...she loved those two sets...assorted stampin' write markers...basic brown and brilliant blue inks...whisper white and assorted card stock...I also showed her how I like to add printer paper to the inside of my cards for a nice finished look...I have a feeling that is going to be her fav embellie too.
*****



This was so much fun showing Hiroko how to stamp...before she goes home we might get to squeeze in another class.
*****




Thanks so much for stopping in this morning...and have a stampin' good day.
*****





Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin