Sunday, July 26, 2009

Our Baby is Here...Boy

This is the last of the set of cards I made for my daughter...they are the announcement cards...they were a lot of work...but they turned out absolutely perfect and I love them...my grandson is my little star...LOL...it was great that my daughter chose the duck for her theme...it was perfect for the project from start to finish.



This is the recipe:

Stamp set: Sleepying Witzy from Suzy's Zoo and sentiment from My Sentiments exactly.
*****
Card stock: white...very vanilla...ballet blue...brilliant blue...yellow duckies from Frances Meyer...golden from Diecuts with a view...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: basic brown and brilliant blue.
*****
Markers: stampin' write assortment.
*****
Punches: ticket corner...small star...cuttle bug it's a boy folder...cuttle bug spots and dots folder.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...sticky strip...stampin' dimensionals...fiskar cutter...score-it...big shot...sakura clear star glitter pen...glue gun and glue sticks.





Inside the card I used white printer paper and embossed the tiny little foot prints under the information...aren't they so adorable...I love it...I printed out the information for the card on the computer and my daughter sent them out with one of our favorite pic of my grandson.





All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Thank you all so much for dropping in this morning...it's a cloudy and rainy morning...just right to stay home and have a stampin' good day...thanks everyone.






Stampin' HUGZ


1 comment:

Carole said...

Super sweet card, just love this cute image and the embossed feet...perfect detail!
Hugs
Carole :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin