Monday, July 6, 2009

Thank You-Yellow

This was a quick thank you card I made for a friend...so easy too since I didn't have to stamp anything...just run card stock through big shot with folder and I used a scrap piece of brilliant blue card stock to do the thank you I wanted from the folder...then cut out...easy peasy...I love doing these quick cards.
This is the quick recipe:
Stamp set: yippeeeeeee none.
*****
Card stock: golden from Die Cuts with a View...whisper white...ballet blue...cream...brilliant blue...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: ballet blue.
*****
Additional supplies: sizzix thank you folder...big shot...snail adhesive...blue bayou DS ribbon(retired)...fiskar cutter...score-it...and stampin' dimensionals.




All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Thank you for stopping by this chilly morning...I just can't believe we are in the middle of July and this is summer...as I said it is very cold in my house...I think it's tea time and have fun doing some stampin' since I have some free time this morning...enjoy your morning and have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin