Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thank You...Blue

These are the cards I made for my daughter to send out to everyone who was so generous in giving my grandson a second gift...thank you from Grammer too...she absolutely loved them.
*****


This is the quickie recipe:
Card stock: whisper white...brilliant blue...so saffron...ballet blue...and white printer paper.
*****
Additional supplies: sizzix Thank You embossing folder...big shot...snail adhesive...sticky strip...fiskar cutter...and score-it.




All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





Inside each of the cards of course I added my favorite embellishment...which is the printer paper...I like the look it gives my cards...it doesn't cost any more (each sheet of printer paper does two cards and I always have printer paper on hand)...and doesn't take any extra time...but the look I think is priceless.





I was able to make sixteen cards from embossing two 4 1/2X5 1/2 pieces of card stock...then cutting out each of the embossed thank you...I chose the blue on blue...but any colour combo could be used of course...the cards are all a little different but coordinate perfectly...it wasn't an all day job and only took me a couple of hours to make...plus I love how they look.





Thank you so much for stopping by this morning...I hope you all have a great morning and a stampin' good day.
*****
Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin