Friday, August 21, 2009

Birthday

Today is an important day...my darling daughter's birthday...and cupcake friday...yeh...LOL...and I whipped up this card very quickly.



This is the quick recipe:


Card stock: whisper white...assorted scraps...cupcake chipboard from Me and My Big Ideas...and white printer paper.
*****
Punches: large star...scallop circle...designer label...sizzix circle...and cuttle bug happy birthday folder.
*****
Additional supplies: crystal effects...The Robins Nest dew drops Flame...snail...sticky strip...fiskar cutter...score-it...and big shot.







All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Now that was very quick and oh! so easy...I hope you enjoyed my card this morning...thanks for dropping by...have a great morning and a stampin' good day...and a BIG happy birthday to my daughter.



Stampin' HUGZ


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin