Thursday, September 17, 2009

School Bus Smile

Oops another school bus card...I like working with this stamp...it allows me to make very quick cards...and I don't have very much time to do too much these past couple of days...I do like how I used the dew drop over the letter "o"...so cool...lol...and I have the yellow embroidery floss around the card...another cute teachers gift.





This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: school bus from Rubber Stampede...simple sayings 2(retired).
*****
Card stock: yellow...black...cream...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: basic black.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Punches: southwest corner(retired).
*****
Additional supplies: yellow embroidery thread...snail...fiskar...crystal effects...spritzer tool...and The Robins Nest plumeria dew drops.


All supplies are from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.


Thanks for taking the time to stop by this morning...I'm always happy to share my projects and cards with everyone...have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin