Friday, October 23, 2009

Sweetest Ever...

This is a quick post...and I wanted to share the card I made for Carol's birthday...hopefully she received it in the mail already.
*****
My sweet recipe:
Stamp set: Crazy for cupcakes.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...lovely lilac...real red...purple polka dots...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: lavender lace.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Punches: large oval...wide oval...tag corner...and spots and dots folder.
*****
Additional supplies: big shot...score-it...fiskar...snail adhesive...stampin' dimensionals...sticky strip...red glass beads...yellow stickles glitter glue...crystal effects...and sheer lavender ribbon.


*****

All supplies are from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.

*****


Inside the card I used the printer paper to hand stamp my sentiment.





Thanks for stopping by this morning and sharing my card...I hope you all enjoy the morning and have a stampin' good day.








Don't forget...October is Breast Cancer Awareness month...schedule a mammogram now...life is sweet...enjoy it.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin