Sunday, November 29, 2009

Just a Note Rooster Journal

I love altering journals...they make quick and easy gifts...and everyone can use an extra one for writing notes or keeping all of our lists organized...I really should make more of them.
*****
This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: Roosting is a retired set from Stampin' Up...itty bitty background...and just a note sentiment.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...pumpkin pie...and assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: basic brown...old olive...always artichoke...and apricot appeal.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...fiskar cutters...soft moss dots sheer ribbon...and long journal.




This was my first stamp set that I purchased from Stampin' Up at a friends party many years ago...and I still love it.






At the bottom of the journal is the stamped just a note sentiment...below is a pic of the back and front of the journal.






Thanks for droppin' in this morning and sharing my altered project...I had fun making it and I hope you had just as much fun checking it out...it is extremely cold and windy this morning...stay warm and have a stampin' good day.





Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin