Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Day With My Grammer-1

I had to babysit for my grandson one day last week...and this was the fun we shared together all day.



Here he is jumping in his jolly jumper...lol...looks like fun...you can see the light on the green thingy turned on when he hit it...that made him jump even harder...lol.



Something distracted him here for a moment and he stopped jumping.





Hey grammer what's this on the mat?




Here he is ready to start jumping again...such a cute face...lol.




Checking out Kenzo and wondering if he wants to play too.
*****


Thanks for dropping by today...I will share the rest of the day with my grandson tomorrow...stay safe if you will be driving in that snow storm...we have a lot of snow and icy rain is expected later this afternoon...tonight the winds are going to be blowing like mad...I can feel the chill in the house already...and have a stampin' good day.





Stampin' HUGZ

Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin