Thursday, December 3, 2009

Just a Note Coffee Cup Journal

I love altering journals...they make quick and easy gifts...this one had a lot of design on the cover already that I loved...looks like an old farm door to me...so I didn't need to do too much to it...I do love how it turned out...I will have to pick up another one and see what else I can come up with.
*****
This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: Sketch an event is a retired set...and just a note sentiment.
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps.
*****
Ink: dusty durango...chocolate chip...and going grey.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Additional supplies: long journal...gold eye pins...crystal effects...assorted glass beads...yellow ribbon...and snail adhesive.


The coffee cup with heart are stamped then layered on coloured card stock.




This is my sentiment also layered on card stock.



The glass beads are on gold coloured eye pins that are attached to the ribbon to make a book marker...the beads are large so only three could fit on the eye pin.



The wind is fierce this morning and it rained here all night...my driveway looks like I might need a boat if I have to go out...LOL...actually the wind isn't very cold...I hope you all are having nicer weather...thanks for stoppin' by this morning...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.
*****














Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin