Sunday, December 6, 2009

Merry Wishes

I just had to work with this stick fella...who has gone out to the woods to bring home a tree for his family...don't I have a great imagination...LOL...and look at the puppy with her red collar...she kind of reminds me of my Yukiko.
*****
I found the tin foil a little difficult to work with...I had to be careful with it...because every time I moved it...it would bend or crease...in some areas it even flattened out a little.



Inside the card I used my snowflake folder to emboss the edges of my printer paper.





This is my recipe:

Stamp set: lots of thoughts(retired)...and loading the tree.
*****
Card stock: dashing DSP and purely pomegranate (both are retired)...Neenah classic cream...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: tuxedo black and garden green.
*****
Markers: Copics.
*****
Punches: crop-a-dile...rounded tab...and snowflakes folder.
*****
Additional supplies: snowflake eyelets...mint green tin foil...big shot...snail...yellow stickles...fiskar...score-it...and single stitch vintage violet ribbon(retired).




I loved making this card...and I hope you enjoy sharing it...thanks for droppin' by this morning...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day...I'm off to shovel some snow.

Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin