Monday, January 25, 2010

Hiroko's New Years Card

This is the wonderful New Years card I received from my daughter's sister-in-law...it is loaded with dew drops...stamping...burlap...felt(and yes...she did all the stitching you see on it)...a photo...a doiley...and chipboard.






This close-up shows the wonderful stitching detail on the felt birds...button...leaf...and heart.





The photo shows all the different places she visited...things she wanted to remember...and people she met when she was with us last summer...this was a great idea that I really love...I'm going to have to case this idea.




Inside the top half of the card is beautiful embellishments...more dew drops and real buttons...again with the stitched felt...the doiley steals the show on this page.





Below is the part that is really a surprise...the doiley is removable...it can be used then put back on the wooden button...I LUV...LUV...LUV this idea...what a surprise that was for me...LOL.




Here is another really cool idea...the back of the card has extra photo corners...so I can take the photo from the inside...put it on the back of the card and the photo is wonderfully displayed...another idea that I absolutely LUV...LUV...LUV...LOL.





Hiroko...thank you so much for this beautiful card...your TitiMama absolutely loves it and will have it proudly displayed so that I will be able to look at it and enjoy it every day.




Thanks everyone for droppin' by and sharing this beautiful card...I hope you enjoyed looking at it as much as I do...have fun the rest of the morning...and I hope everyone will have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin