Friday, January 15, 2010

Xmas Holiday Planner

I promised myself that this year I was going to be more organized...I was far behind on some things last year and on others I didn't even get a chance to do them...it's not going to happen this year...if you change the holiday paper and use a favorite paper of your choice this would be great to use everyday as a weekly planner...or use birthday paper and make it a planner for all the birthdays you'd like to keep track of.
*****
Some of the pics are a little blurry and I apologize for that...I think I was too far away from the planner...but thank goodness most of them seem ok.




I have room for my reciepts...a list for my cards sent...gifts given...and even a list for me to make notes to myself...there's even a shopping list for my groceries needed for christmas lunch and dinner.




This is the recipe:
Stamp sets:

Whimsey alphabet upper case...just a note sentiments...and shopping list fonts.
*****
Card stock:
Country snowman, snowflake, and primitive snowmen DSP's...purely pomergrante...real red...more mustard...whisper white...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink:
Real red...and old olive.
*****
Punches:
Photo corner....1/16" hand held circle...small and large rectangle.
*****
Additional supplies:
Coloured paper clips...burgundy and gold wired ribbon...natural hemp twine...green staples...snail...fiskar...score-it...red and gold brads...cilver circle paper clip...stampin' dimensionals...and a post it pad to use as scrap paper.





In the previous pic you can see the ribbon that I used...it is a lovely wired ribbon...but when I make another planner...I won't used wired ribbon...from tying and untying the ribbon the wire breaks and you end up with sharp areas where the wire sticks out.




This section has a pocket for my gift list and receipts...I love this because if I buy something early I now can keep the receipt where I can find it...and write down the item so that I don't end up buying it twice.




This is a little blurry...but this is the section where I will keep a list of the cards I send or recieve.




A closer look at my just a note and the shopping list sections.




I think the next planner will be a little easier to make...I was flying blind on this one and making it up as I went along...I love how this one turned out and I may even make a couple for gifts...everyone wants to stay organized...especially around the holidays...it feels great to be organized...LOL.
*****
Thanks for droppin' by and sharing my project this morning...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin