Wednesday, February 17, 2010

FINALLY!...FINALLY!...FINALLY!

I'm back...I'm back...thank God almighty I'm back at last...lol.
*****
Finally...Finally...Finally...I'm back on-line...my virus problem took forever, but I have my computer back...this has been the worst few weeks of my life...lol...in fact for the past two weeks I haven't even stamped...yeppers for me that is quite unusual to not even make one card a day...but this mess is behind me now and I'm ready to start over...and start over it will be...I've lost all my patterns and templates...all my inspiration cards...all my favorite blogs...I'm so proud of myself...I was able to install my new McAfee...a little thing for some of you ...but a big deal for me...hopefully this will warn me about any future problems...and my next step is to get a back-up hard drive.
*****
This week I will try and post the January and February challenges that Carol and I worked on...I have to take pics of everything so I will start that this morning...I will apologize now because I couldn't find the program I used to crop my photos...so whatever I put up will probably have some unwanted background...hopefully I can get my daughter to look at that for me...I just couldn't figure it out...since I didn't stamp I was able to finally put up my ribbon rack that I had sitting on the floor for almost a year...let me tell you...I will not have to buy any more ribbon for years to come...lol...as soon as I get a chance I will take a pic to show you.
*****
I am off to get started on taking those pics...but first I'm going to have a cup of tea...it's great to be back...enjoy your morning...and as usual I hope everyone has a stampin' good day...thanks for droppin' by.
*****
Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin