Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Shamrock Treat Box

I decided to alter something this morning...I haven't had a chance to do that in a while...even though I have tons of stuff to alter...I need to get on this...lol...today I have a small box that I altered and filled with chocolates...it was so quick and easy since the box already had a green design to it...a perfect St. Patty's project...I had a tiny cupcake stamp that I used for the center of the scallop circles.





This is the very quick recipe:

Stamp set: bitty basics.
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps...and a small cardboard box.
*****
Ink: old olive.
*****
Punches: 3/4" circle and 3" scallop circle.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...soft moss dots ribbon...and glue pen.




Inside the box I have an assortment of chocolates...who doesn't love chocolate...there is enough room in the box for me to add another layer of chocolates...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I think I'll do that...the more chocolates the merrier.



It looks like this morning will turn into a beautiful day...the sun is already shinning even though it's a little chilly...it's better than snow or all that rain we've been having...thanks for droppin' by and checking out my project this morning...I hope you all enjoy a stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGZ


1 comment:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's a fab project Beverley! I love the cute teeny cupcake stamp! and who wouldn't love to receive such a pretty box full of yummy chocolate!
Hugs
Nicola

Blog Widget by LinkWithin