Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Make a wish

TESC #109
This is the sketch over at Taylored Expressions for this week.

www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com




Raise the movie bar...RTB #14
Over at Raise the Bar we had to make a card or project with the theme of a favorite movie...mine was the comedy Sixteen Candles with Molly Ringwald.

www.raisethebarchallenge.blogspot.com






This is my take on the challenges.





Inside I embossed my printer paper with the candle folder.




This is the recipe:

Stamp set: 2 step big bold birthday...and blow out the candle sentiment.
*****
Card stock: very vanilla...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: crushed curry and garden green.
*****
Punches: scallop circle...scallop edge...2 3/4" circle...3" circle...happy birthday and birthday wishes folders.
*****
Additional supplies: stickles yellow glitter glue...snail...big shot...fiskar...and score-it.




I had fun with both of these challenges...stop by and try them for yourself...thanks for stoppin' by this morning...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

1 comment:

~*Joni said...

Beverley this is adorable! I love that you made it after one of my favorite movies ever. Jake Ryan...sigh. heehee! Thank you so much for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin