Friday, June 4, 2010

Carol's Craft Room

While my BFF is recuperating I will be sharing a couple of cards and projects with you. To start I'm going to show you my work area. I not only stamp but I sew too. My workspace had to be multipurpose. Here is the area I use for sewing. It looks small in the picture but it's a nice size area.



Here is the area I keep some of my stamps and supplies. I only have a few stamps. hehehehehe!
They are organized by flowers, sentiments, retired sets, stamp around wheels, Halloween, fall, and Christmas/winter. On the right side are stamps that aren't stampin' up.


These drawers slide out for easy access to my punches and smaller items. The large shelf holds my Xyron machines. A girl can't have too many Xyrons now can she. On the wall is a rack for my threads. The file cabinet holds all my S/U card stock and papers. On top of it sits my paper cutter.


This is my desk that I work at. I love my color wheel and keep it close at all times. Everything that I use often is close by at hands reach. I love this area.


I should have also taken a picture of the closet that was converted with lots of shelves for my fabrics and extra stamping supplies. I will take that at another time. The room is still a work in progress so it's not yet completed. Thanks for stopping by and looking at my craft space.

Carol

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin