Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thank you very much-1

I wanted to make this special card for my daughter and son-in-law for all the support and help they gave me after my accident...when it was time to buy a new car they made several trips up here to make sure I chose and received the best deal...and taking me from dealership to dealership...they spent hours on the Internet searching different dealerships and going over paperwork...thank you both so much...I would never have been able to do it without the both of you...of course I can't leave my little grandson out of it...he was such a good boy putting up with the long days...snacks in the car...and going in and out of the car all day long...thank you all...I appreciate it all more than you will ever know.



This is the recipe

Stamp set: much appreciated and afternoon in a country garden pattern.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...white envie...white printer paper...and assorted scraps.
*****
Ink: brilliant blue.
*****
Markers: stampin' write...sakura clear star and black glaze pens.
*****
Punches: corner rounder...scallop border...3/4" circle...thanks, leafy branch, and Swiss dots folders.
*****
Additional supplies: score-it...hobby blade...xyron...fiskar...snail...crystal effects...stampin' dimensionals...mini glue dots...The Robins Nest sprinkles dew drops...and soft moss sheer polka dot ribbon.





I love the three little birdies...aren't they cut.



Inside I used the scallop border punch on my white printer paper...I also put a piece of the watermelon inside as a pretty touch.



I also used the thank you folder to decorate the other side of the envie with some star ribbon and left over star paper.



This was a great card and I had fun making it.




Thank you all for droppin' by this morning and sharing my project with me...another hot day, but the humidity is suppose to be lower...try and stay cool guys...Carol and I are off to attend a class this morning in Connecticut ...I hope you all have a cool stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin