Monday, July 26, 2010

Thank you very much-2

This is the second special thank you card I made...this one has a gift card inside...it's a very cute gift card holder if I may say so myself...lol...and it's very easy to make...just grab an envelope.



This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: much appreciated and afternoon in the country garden pattern.
*****
Card stock: very vanilla...cream envie...assorted scraps.
*****
Ink: brilliant blue.
*****
Markers: stampin' write...sakura clear star glitter and black glaze pens.
*****
Punches: thanks...Swiss dots...and leaf branch folders...scallop border...corner rounder...and 3/4" circle.
*****
Additional supplies: hobby blade...score-it...xyron...fiskar...crystal effects...stampin' dimensionals...mini glue dots...robins nest sprinkles...soft moss sheer polka dot and yellow ribbon...and snail.




Inside I made a pocket for the gift card...I also used my "Thanks" folder to emboss this half of the pocket...the other half is left plain for me to write my personal message.



I love the soft moss ribbon...it's concealed under the printed papers and through the back of the envie to form the tie to keep the gift holder closed.



The watermelon looks yummy...with a couple of leaves added to give some dimension.



A BIG thank you to my BFF Carol for all her help and support during a very trying time for me...after the accident I didn't have a car and Carol took me grocery shopping...doctors and physical therapy appointments...thanks Carol you will never know how much I appreciated all the help...I love the herb plants and I use them almost every day...thank you ...thank you...thank you.


Thanks for droppin' in this morning and sharing my card...enjoy the morning...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.




stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin